As a UAV Academy student, you’ll receive free insurance for your flight assessment. This is provided by our insurance partner Flock, who offer training drone insurance through an easy to use
Key features of your free Flock Flight Assessment insurance include:
- Drone and accessory cover (up to £3K)
- £1M Public Liability insurance
- Policies are underwritten by Allianz, the world’s leading aviation insurer
- Instant proof-of-insurance documentation for PfCO applications
Flock’s commercial drone insurance
Once you’ve completed your PfCO training, you can then choose between Flock’s two fully flexible insurance options for qualified commercial pilots.
On-demand cover by the hour, for pilots who fly a few times a month.
- Policies from £4.95 a day
- Drone and accessory cover (up to £25K)
- Public Liability insurance (up to £10M)
- Instant invoices allow you to expense costs onto your clients
Fly Unlimited Insurance
Flexible monthly subscription policy for frequent commercial flyers, and those that fly abroad.
- Policies from £24.95 a month
- Drone and accessory cover ( £25K in-flight limit)
- Theft, storage, and transit insurance
- Adjust, pause, or cancel anytime – without any hidden admin fees