PfCO to GVC Transition Course
If you have already completed a PfCO course and have been issued with an NQE Certificate of Recommendation you can ‘upgrade’ to the GVC qualification by completing this course
£300.00 (incl. VAT)
CAA approved online GVC transition course
Transitioning to a GVC will allow you to take advantage of the additional 'bolt-on' qualifications which the CAA will start introducing in 2021. You will also hold a Remote Pilot qualification recognised as proof of pilot competency throughout the EU and in many other countries.
Provided you fulfil all the following criteria you will not need to take a flight assessment.
- A Certificate of Recommendation issued by an NQE
- Pilot log showing a minimum of 2 hours logged flight time in the previous 3 months
- You must either hold a current PfCO or be a named Remote Pilot in the Operations Manual of a current PfCO holder
If you are unable to provide evidence that of all the above per-requisites you will have to undertake a GVC transition flight assessment for which there will be an additional fee of £198 (including VAT)
This transition course includes: -
- Online Learning covering complete syllabus
- Complete the course online and at a pace to suit you.
- The only time you have to travel is for your Flight Assessment
- Live video meetings with your instructor
- Quizzes for each lesson
- Remotely invigilated online theory examination which you can take at home
- Access to our Operations Manual template based on our Standard
All prices include VAT. Please read our Terms and Conditions