GVC Transition Course with A2 CofC Combined
If you have already completed a PfCO course and have been issued with an NQE Certificate of Recommendation you can ‘upgrade’ to the GVC qualification by completing this course. This combined course option includes the A2 Certificate of Competency qualification.
£340.00 (incl. VAT)
CAA approved online GVC transition course
Transitioning to a GVC will allow you to take advantage of the additional 'bolt-on' qualifications which the CAA will start introducing in 2021. You will also hold a Remote Pilot qualification recognised as proof of pilot competency throughout the EU and in many other countries.
Provided you fulfill all the following criteria you will not need to take a flight assessment.
- A Certificate of Recommendation issued by an NQE
- Pilot log showing a minimum of 2 hours logged flight time in the previous 3 months and evidence of regular flying over last 6 months
- You must either hold a current PfCO or be a named Remote Pilot in the Operations Manual of a current PfCO holder
If you are unable to provide evidence that of all the above per-requisites you will have to undertake a GVC transition flight assessment for which there will be an additional fee of £198 (including VAT)
This transition course includes: -
- Online Learning covering complete syllabus for both the GCV and the A2 CofC qualifications
- Complete the course online and at a pace to suit you.
- Quizzes for each lesson
- Single combined online theory exam covering both qualifications
- Take the exam at home at a time to suit you
All prices include VAT. Please read our Terms and Conditions